How to pass iStockphoto Logo Design Application Quiz
Did you know, that you can sell logo designs on microstock? Well one of the sites, where you can sell your logo designs and suggestions is iStockphoto. In this article you will find the right answers for iStock's Logo Design Application Quiz (check also the quiz for vector illustrators and for photographers). The quiz is really easy – only 12 questions (and if you do some mistake, you can go back a fix it). Don't forget to read the iStockphoto Logo Training Manual – it will save you some rejections.
- It is acceptable to leave stray points and shapes in your logo
- iStockphoto accepts designs derived/traced from photographs,
sketches, and 3D renders ONLY as long as the designer is the sole copyright
owner (creator) of the original image
- You can use any font that you like when creating your
- The required vector file format for logo designs on iStockphoto is
EPS (Adobe Illustrator 8.0)
- Logo submissions must be saved in the following color space (choose
- iStock accepts logos containing transparency effects such as drop
shadows, blurs and glows.
- It is acceptable to copy another artist's designs.
- iStockphoto will not accept multiple versions of the same design
with only minor color and compositional changes.
- iStockphoto accepts all auto-traced logo designs.
- You cannot reuse or resell any logo design that you submit to
- You have no say in how your logo design will be
- iStockphoto is looking for logos containing difficult to edit
placement text (such as heavily modified typefaces, fonts that have been
modified to create graphic symbols, etc).
I'm suprised you didn't mention Fotolia…they recently acquired wilogo.com
Pretty decent option for those of us who want to sell logos!
Best microstock sites
This list is sorted according to contributors - the most valuable sites first:Shutterstock Fotolia Dreamstime iStockphoto BigStock 123RF Crestock Graphic Leftovers Depositphotos
Read more info about those agencies.
Do you want to buy images?
Most popular articlesHow to start selling photos and illustrations on microstock The best microstock sites for selling photos, illustrations, footage, flash Microstock for designers - where to buy photos and illustrations 10 tips for photographers how to get accepted by ShutterStock
Last 3 comments
My last tweets
- Did you know, that you can sell logo designs on microstock? http://t.co/nbjlwYq1 Apr 13th, 2012
- I have one free Forrst invitation for you: http://t.co/ke6maSIJ Please RT. Apr 4th, 2012
- @lepapierblanc V kolik hodin jezdíš, že jsem tě ještě nezahlédl...? Mar 16th, 2012 in reply to lepapierblanc
Book tipsEllen Boughn:
Microstock Money Shots - Turning Downloads into Dollars with Microstock Photography
- Free worldwide delivery)
- Dispatched within 24 hours